Likewise here at SOAS.  If anyone is interested in seeing our reports they are on

http://www.soas.ac.uk/equalitydiversity/reports/

regards, Deb

On 16 March 2011 12:35, Melanie Landells <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear James,

We will be using 09/10 data because the 10/11 data would not be ready by the deadline. The report will include the following:

Appendix B: Staff Ethnicity Data

Staff Baseline Ethnicity Data

Introduction to Staff Race Equality Targets

Academic Ethnicity Target Data

Professional Services Ethnicity Target Data

Staff Ethnicity Benchmarking

Staff Application Ethnicity Data

Introduction to Staff Application Ethnicity Data

Staff Application Ethnicity Data – All Applicants

Staff Application Ethnicity Data – British Applicants

Staff Academic Promotion Ethnicity Data

Staff Equal Pay Review Ethnicity Data

Staff Turnover Ethnicity Data

Appendix C: Student Ethnicity Data

Student Ethnicity Data Monitoring

Ethnicity Area Demographics

Undergraduate Ethnicity Data

Undergraduate Baseline Ethnicity Data

Undergraduate Region of Domicile

Undergraduate Ethnicity Benchmarking

Undergraduate Attainment Ethnicity Data

Postgraduate Ethnicity Data

Postgraduate Baseline Ethnicity Data

Postgraduate Ethnicity Benchmarking

Destination of Leavers Ethnicity Data

Student Perceptions Ethnicity Data

Appendix D: Racist Incidents, Harassment, Disciplinaries and Complaints

Racist Incidents

Harassment Cases

Formal Student Complaints

Formal Staff Grievances and Disciplinaries

Appendix E: Staff Gender Data

Staff Gender Targets

Staff Gender Target Data

Introduction to Staff Academic Gender Data

Senior Lecturer

Reader

Senior Manager Academic

Professor

Staff Full-Time/Part-Time Gender Data

Staff Gender Benchmarking

Staff Application Gender Data

Staff Academic Promotion Gender Data

Introduction to Promotions 2009

Senior Lecturer

Reader

Professor

Staff Equal Pay Review Gender Data

Staff Turnover Gender Data

Appendix F: Student Gender Data

Undergraduate Gender Data

Undergraduate Baseline Gender Data

Undergraduate Gender Benchmarking

Undergraduate Attainment Gender Data

Postgraduate Gender Data

Postgraduate Baseline Gender Data

Introduction to Postgraduate Gender Benchmarking

PGR Gender Benchmarking

PGT Gender Benchmarking

Destination of Leavers Gender Data

Student Perceptions Gender Data

Appendix G: Staff Disability Data

Staff Disability Status

Staff Disability Status Overview

Unknown Staff Disability Status

Staff Disability Status by Post Group

Staff Disability Type

Staff Disability Benchmarking

Staff Application Disability Data

Staff Turnover Disability Data

Appendix H: Student Disability Data

Undergraduate Disability Status

Undergraduate Disability Type

Undergraduate Disability Benchmarking

Postgraduate Disability Status

Postgraduate Disability Type

Destination of Leavers Disability Data

Student Perceptions Disability Data

Appendix I: Staff Age Data

Staff Baseline Age Data

Staff Age Benchmarking

Staff Application Age Data

Staff Turnover Age Data

Appendix J: Student Age Data

Undergraduate Age Data

Undergraduate Baseline Age Data

Undergraduate Age Benchmarking

Postgraduate Age Data

Postgraduate Baseline Age Data

Postgraduate Age Benchmarking

Appendix K: Student and Staff Sexual Orientation Data

Appendix L: Student and Staff Religion and Belief Data

Appendix M: University of Plymouth Reports

Student Data

Staff Data

General Data

Mel