Likewise here at SOAS.  If anyone is interested in seeing our reports they
are on

http://www.soas.ac.uk/equalitydiversity/reports/

regards, Deb

--
Deb Viney, Diversity Advisor
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS),

Would you be interested in joining the SOAS World Music Choir?
We welcome everyone, no previous experience necessary and no auditions, just
turn up and sing.  Our repertoire includes songs from around the world, all
learned by ear, usually in the original languages - it's fun!   The Choir
meets on Monday evenings in term times 7-9pm from Monday 4th October 2010.
Contact [log in to unmask] to put your name on the mailing list.