Link worked fine for me--maybe just a temporary glitch?
Margaret

On 30 March 2011 09:49, janet ifimust <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm afraid the link doesn't seem to be working - which seems to be a fault on the Brill site, rather than with the link as going to the site and searching doesn't seem to work, either - I'd be interested in reviewing something but would appreciate a list!

Thanks,
Janet Goodall