De: jason winslade <[log in to unmask]>
Para: [log in to unmask]
Enviado: lun,28 marzo, 2011 22:40
Asunto: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] FORTHCOMING: WHO IS THIS PERSON WRITING MY
PHD?

Well it wasn't easy at NU. I had to make a case for performance studies to the
religion/esotericism side of my committee and continually explain esotericism to
the performance studies side of my committee. Finding that crossover is
difficult, which is why I'm grateful for Sabina's work and Nikki Bado's work.

My friend is pretty amazing. If you met him, you'd never imagine he was a
magician at all, let alone one who had completed the Abramelin. He's not an
academic. He's completely unpretentious and has this kind of Chicago working
class demeanor. I really hope he does publish his book.