What about "The Kiss of the Yogini: Tantric Sex in its South Asian Context."
by David Gordon White. University of Chicago Press, 2003.

In regards to animal sacrifice in Durga puja rituals, wouldn't that be
classified more "religious" than as "witchcraft"?

Caroline Tully.

PhD Candidate

Centre for Classics and Archaeology

University of Melbourne