On 22/03/2011 20:52, Sakuntala Sharma wrote:

I'd say from a practitioner perspective one of the best modern books on magick and a good starting point has got to be
Aleister Crowley's Liber ABA - Magick in Theory & Practice -
certainly forms a good basis to work on -
There are no doubt many good academic studies if that is your main trajectory -

bb/93

Mogg

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi everyone, I would like to read the basic books on Magic, e.g., the fundamental features of magic, the relationship between magic and sorcery, magic and midnight rituals, magic and bloodshed (animal sacrifices). Could you please drop a line about the books you think most fundamental to my understanding of magic and religions?
With regards,
Sakuntala