On 25/03/2011 11:57, Christopher Josiffe wrote:

Liber Resh is a mystery - I'm not sure I would blame even Wallis Budge
for the mistakes in Crowley's iconography -
i'm pretty certain that any Egyptologist of the time would know that
kephra is dawn sun, ra midday and atum setting?
You will find lots of hymns to the sun in Budge's rendering but nothing,
AFAIK, quite so wrong ?
The Wallis Budge's translation of BOTD is usually considered a fairly
hopeless jumble and shouldn't really be recommended imo?

senebty

Mogg Morgan