There is a DICOM field for Receiving Coil, but Siemens unfortunately
doesn't populate that field.  So, instead you can dig out the
information using the following command on a Linux/Unix system:

strings <image.dcm> | grep tCoilID

If you look at the output of 'strings' (without the grep) you can find
all kinds of useful information about the acquisition.

cheers,
-MH