Dear All
I am looking for information on LBK animal husbandry - preferably site reports with details of species numbers, age profiles etc, or reviews - anywhere from France to Hungary, the area over which LBK is the first farming culture. Not so much lake villages, northern/western areas, or cardial/impressed ware sites. I'd be grateful for any references (especially in English, French or German), particularly ones I have some hope of getting my hands on!
best wishes
Julie Hamilton
Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art
Dyson Perrins Building
South Parks Rd
OXFORD OX1 3QY

email: [log in to unmask]