POWER
Techniques for Mastering
the Writing Process
Second Edition
Peter Elbow
New York Oxford
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS

http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=87107470&CRID=nullCRnull&OFFID=readingroom_201101116h

See discussion on CRIAN  "Going From Thesis To Book"
http://transformingresearch.ning.com/forum/topics/going-from-the-thesis-to-the

See WRITING MAGAZINE for generic tips and articles and sources for
self-publishing which my wife bought me from WH Smith to read while recovering
in hospital
Warners Group Publications, Leeds. Feb 2011.  A useful read for £3.75p !!
www.writingmagazine.co.uk

The biggest issue for me is 'finding a publisher at present'.
Previous writing: books, articles, papers etc have been requested by publishers,
which makes the process much easier.
At present I am using e-mails, blogs, and an Epson Printer, but the next
big-step is to to find a publisher or to use a 'self-publisher' (widely
advertised on the Web or in WRITING MAGAZINE..

How are other folks progressing with Writing with an Eye to Publication?

Brian