Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ben Still said:
> Thank you for your response. On Chris' suggestion I asked the user in question to install
> the EGI trust anchors https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EGI_IGTF_Release he did this as root but
> is till recieving errors (see below). Is this due to some environment variable not being > set? Or something else?

If the CAs are in the standard location (/etc/grid-security/certificates/) I think they should be found automatically. However you also need to install a cron job to keep the CRLs up to date, and potentially you need to update to each new CA release. If this is a private machine the easiest solution may be to regularly sync the certificates directory from a normal grid UI rather than trying to do all that yourself.

Stephen