From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Doidge
Sent: 11 February 2011 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: the EGI-trustanchors

I'm in the same boat is Daniela up here in Lancaster, I upgraded
yesterday using the new lcg-CA rpm from the new repo, and now I'm seeing
the same false errors. I assume this is an error with the SAM tests not
being ready for the upgrade?

It never pays to go first with these things! On the upside though, user
jobs don't seem to be affected so at least our site wasn't broken by the
upgrade....

Cheers,
Matt