Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Grandi said:
> That's useful, thanks very much for that pointer, I could not find that
> page because I think it has a typo, or perhaps it is about a slightly
> different version of the sw, as the error number is different.

I think it is a different error, but probably rather similar - if you confirm that it is related to the home directory I can ask Maarten to add your message to the wiki.

> There is nothing like that on CE01 for that user, also the CE01 version
> of the home dir is a lot smaller and "cleaner".

That would certainly seem to explain why you get a different result with the two CEs.

Stephen