On 03/02/11 10:09, EGI BROADCAST wrote:

> Publication from : Daniele Cesini<[log in to unmask]>  (NGI_IT)
>
> This mail has been sent using the EGI broadcasting tool available at http://cic.gridops.org

> Dear All,
>
> Domain gridops.org has been used for hosting operational tools addresses since EGEE-III project. At the beginning of EGI-InSPIRE project Italian partners accepted to maintain this domain for one year. During that period all operational tools migrated to equivalent egi.eu addresses. The list of addresses can be found on the following wiki page:
>   https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Operational_tools_information
>
> I would like to inform you that all gridops.org addresses will be decommissioned on *March 14th 2011*. Here's the list of active addresses:
>   cic.gridops.org (old CIC portal)
>   goc.gridops.org (GOCDB)
>   gstat.gridops.org (gstat)
>   lcg-sam.gridops.org (old SAM portal)

Why can't they point these at the new servers - and move the
certificates across. In fact why bother moving the old ones across - the
new ones for https://operations-portal.egi.eu/ aren't valid either...

> Please update links on all your custom tools and web pages before the defined date.
> Also, forward this information to all relevant contacts outside of these two mailing lists.

One would have thought the whole point of the gridops.org domain was
that it wasn't tied to edg/egee/egi so these links didn't need to change
every five minutes...