Hi, I am trying to use the FTS for some of the t2k.org data distribution but my
long term proxy doesn't seem to be being picked up from the server:

> $ env | grep PROXY
> GT_PROXY_MODE=old
> MYPROXY_SERVER=lcgrbp01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk
> X509_USER_PROXY=/tmp/x509up_u526

I am getting errors of the sort:

> [SrmPing] failed: SOAP-ENV:Client - CGSI-gSOAP running on
> lcgfts02.gridpp.rl.ac.uk reports Could NOT load client credentialsGSS Major
> with GSI credentialglobus_gsi_gssapi: Error with gss credential
> handleglobus_credential: Error with credential: The proxy credential:
> /tmp/x509up_h3597478903XcXukXoXescienceXouXsheffieldXlXcicsXcnXjonathanXperkin
> with subject: /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan
> perkin/CN=proxy/CN=proxy expired 125 minutes ago.

in spite of having a valid long term proxy:

> myproxy-info -s lcgrbp01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk -d -v
> MyProxy v4.2 10 Jan 2008 PAM
> Socket bound to port 20000.
> Attempting to connect to 130.246.183.214:7512
> using trusted certificates directory /etc/grid-security/certificates
> server name:
> checking that server name is acceptable...
> server name does not match "[log in to unmask]"
> server name matches "[log in to unmask]"
> authenticated server name is acceptable
> username: /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan perkin
> owner: /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan perkin
>  timeleft: 101:27:21  (4.2 days)

and a voms-proxy created with the production role:

> voms-proxy-info -all
> subject   : /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan perkin/CN=proxy
> issuer    : /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan perkin
> identity  : /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan perkin
> type      : proxy
> strength  : 1024 bits
> path      : /tmp/x509up_u526
> timeleft  : 23:10:30
> === VO t2k.org extension information ===
> VO        : t2k.org
> subject   : /C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Sheffield/L=CICS/CN=jonathan perkin
> issuer    :
> attribute : /t2k.org/Role=production/Capability=NULL
> attribute : /t2k.org/Role=NULL/Capability=NULL
> timeleft  : 23:10:29
> uri       : voms.gridpp.ac.uk:15003

Please can you advise as to where I might be going wrong?

Regards

Jonathan

               Dr Jonathan David Perkin
Department of Physics, University of Sheffield.
Hicks Building, Hounsfield Road, Sheffield; S3 7RH.

office: 	+44 (0)1142 223547
mobile:		+44 (0)7900 692106
email:		[log in to unmask]