Hi Tobias,

Indeed, this means you are _running_ a 32-bit system.

It is possible that your hardware is _capable_ or running a
64-bit system. I'm not sure there is a reliable and simple
way to tell. When I really want to know, I try to run the
64-bit Debian (or in your case Ubuntu) installer. Its kernel
will refuse to run if the hardware is not 64-bit capable.

Switching to 64-bit Starlink would require you to _reinstall_
Linux with the 64-bit installer. So this may not be practical.

Cheers,
Horst

--
  Horst Meyerdierks                 Royal Observatory Edinburgh
  Linux/Network Manager                           [log in to unmask]

--
Scanned by iCritical.