Dear SPMers

I am trying run first level analysis on fMRI data in SPM8.

The experiment design involves 6 runs/sessions, each run/session consists of 8 stimuli (48 stimuli in total).

There are 3 experimental conditions spread out equally across stimuli i.e. There are 16 stimuli of each condition in total.

Because the stimuli were presented at random and are event-related, I am now running into a problem because in some of the runs of 8 stimuli, there happens to be only 2 of the conditions presented and not 3. In these cases, I'm not sure what to input in the 'onsets' tab of first level model specification for the 3rd condition.

Is there a way around this problem. I'd be very appreciative of some help.

Kind regards
Reem