Dear Sien,

I have a question on the option of 'covariate' in the 'multiple regression'
design in the 2nd level. There are two places for 'covariate', one under
'multiple regression', the other one is at the same level. I am interested in
how the brain image is correlated with age and bmi, so I put the two variables
in as covariates. However, when I put them in the covariates under 'multiple
regression' or outside the 'multiple regression', or one under and one outside,
they produced same results. Is it supposed to be like this or did I something
wrong?

In recent versions of SPM (including SPM8), there is no difference between putting the covariate in or outside of the multiple regression—so it's good that you've gotten the same results. :)

Best regards,
Jonathan