Hi Deepika,

> I have a quick question regarding realignment of fMRI data.
> " Is there an easy way to save the realignment output plot when batching
> other than copying the r* text file into excel an doing it ourselves?"

I dimly remember I already saw a code snippet on the list for this
purpose, but if you cannot find it, this may help:

% === Start ===
   filt = ['^rp_*','.*\.txt$'];
   b = spm_select([Inf],'any','Select realignment parameters',[],pwd,filt);
   scaleme = [-3 3];
   mydata = pwd;

   for i = 1:size(b,1)

	[p nm e v] = spm_fileparts(b(i,:));

	printfig = figure;
	set(printfig, 'Name', ['Motion parameters: subject ' num2str(i) ],
'Visible', 'on');
	loadmot = load(deblank(b(i,:)));
	subplot(2,1,1);
	plot(loadmot(:,1:3));
	grid on;
	% ylim(scaleme);  % enable to always scale between fixed values
	title(['Motion parameters: shifts (top, in mm) and rotations (bottom,
in dg)'], 'interpreter', 'none');

	subplot(2,1,2);
	plot(loadmot(:,4:6)*180/pi);
	grid on;
	%  ylim(scaleme);
	title(['Data from ' p], 'interpreter', 'none');
	mydate = date;
	motname = [mydata filesep 'motion_sub_' sprintf('%02.0f', i) '_' mydate
'.png'];
	print(printfig, '-dpng', '-noui', '-r100', motname);
	close(printfig)
   end;

% === End ===

Watch out for linebreaks before pasting it into the Matlab window.
Cheers,
Marko

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany