Hi,
I havenīt seen such a file in my version of SPM8 (the penultimate update, run on win32). Is it possible that this file is just generated during estimation of the affine transform and not stored permanently on disk? Or does it come with the latest update?
It would be very helpful to have such a file, mainly for the reasons Richard mentioned, i.e. use it to compose the complete transform 'native->DARTEL-mean->MNI'. The inverse of such a composition could be used to warp Atlas-labels in MNI space to native space.

Best regards,
Michel