Dear all,

I realized that I incorrectly took the SPM[T] values for the 2nd-level statistical analysis, which leads to the NaNs.

Now I know I should use the contrast images for the group analysis. But I still don't get it why the use of SPM[T] values will give me NaNs in the statistical results...

Best,
Lin

2011/2/7 Lin Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

I got the same problem after running the 2nd-level statistical analysis. The cluster-level p values are NaNs, and I get the following warning when I click "whole brain" to show all the clusters:

Warning: Returning NaN for out of range arguments
> In spm_Pcdf at 88
  In spm_P_RF at 106
  In spm_P at 48
  In spm_list at 487

I searched the documents, but I couldn't find a clear answer for it. Could anyone help me with it?

Thanks very much.

Best,
Lin