Connecting, supporting, developing

SDF & UHR – Development Day

‘A Walk in the Park’

This joint session between SDF and UHR will be facilitated by Meeting Magic and will aim to identify the impact of the current challenges on the HE workforce and how we as professionals in the sector can work together to support our institutions through the changes ahead.

Outline:

cid:image001.png@01CBBF17.978CC810

The development day will be spent on really getting to grips with what the changes are, how they affect us, and what we need to do to get through it.  The day will be highly interactive – not designed for the faint hearted!

The day is aimed at Senior Professionals: HR Directors, HR Deputies, Business Partners and Staff Developers.  It is hoped that representatives from both the Staff Development and HR communities will attend.

Opening presentations will be delivered by Mathew Knight (Chair of UHR) and Paul Dixon (Deputy Chair of SDF).

Booking

This is a free development day and therefore the number of places will be limited.  To concur with the UHR membership subscriptions HR Directors have been asked to coordinate attendance from their institutions.

Once institutions have agreed their attendees bookings can be made via the UHR Website.

If you have any queries about this development opportunity please do get in touch: [log in to unmask]

http://pdwww.lboro.ac.uk/emailtemplates/sdf-email/images/footer-graphic.jpg

Staff Development Forum

www.staffdevelopment.ac.uk