Dear All

I attach the very helpful responses to my enquiry.

What I shall take to our Academic Leadership Team will be along these lines...

·         Huge savings in time and convenience

·         Ability to present a much more professional face to the world

·         Much-improved security through backed-up diaries

·         Levels of access to the information easily controlled by the user

·         Reliable real-time synchronisation with mobile devices using Mail for Exchange

·         Need for ALT to lead the process
Loughborough has around 1000 synchronising mobile devices (that’s staff and PGRs, they’re on the same network).

Yours

Andy

---
Dr Andrew Wilson FHEA