From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">David Page
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: RK set to music in recent times

Dear Mary

I don't know if this qualifies. The information will be in the April Supplementary Journal.

Yours, David

“THE OAK, ASH AND THORN PROJECT”

This new CD from Folk Police Recordings will be released on 21 February 2011. It features a selection of artists from the current folk scene performing new versions of Peter Bellamy’s Settings of various poems from Puck of Pook’s Hill and Rewards and Faeries. These settings were originally released by Peter Bellamy, who was one of our Vice-Presidents, on two albums for the Argo record label in the early seventies, but these have long been out of print.

               The CD is priced at £10 in the UK and £11 elsewhere, available from:

Folk Police Recordings, 24 Brundretts Road, Manchester M21 9DB.

Tel: 0161 881 5156                          email: [log in to unmask]

There is more information at http://www.folkpolicerecordings.com/the-oak-ash--thorn-project.html