Hej Martin,

could you e-mail the links to your reports on the NL trials of higher productivity vehicles

to the “road-transport-technology” distribution? I very often refer to your 1995 - 2010

summary from 2009, the best paper ever written on the subject in Europe. And I know

you have two more reports in the pipe-line.

All the best,

Anders

Scania is continuing trials of short (30 cm) boat-tails on semitrailers in actual transport operations.

In Sweden and Denmark only, it turned out to be much too complicated to get permission in

Germany and the Netherlands, unfortunately. Results will be openly published once we get

one year of data.