On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 4:12 AM, Moore Craig <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning,

My agency is in the process of breaking up. Some business units and their electronic records will be transferring to other departments and agencies. Does anyone have any experience, case studies or reports they would like to share regarding this process. I will provide a summary of the responses.

ARMA International has a publication titled
"RIM checklist for Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Closures" by John T. Phillips

just go to www.arma.org and select the bookstore tab

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va