Sorry for clogging everyone's inboxes with that last e-mail; please disregard as I replied to the list in error.

Adam
From: Discussion list on participatory geographies [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barker, Adam J. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 February 2011 17:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Members details for PYGYRG website

Elinor,

Thanks for the reminder!  Here's mine:

- I agree to my name appearing on PYGYRG’s website
- I agree to my email contact appearing on PYGYRG’s website
- Please add the following research interest sentences/keywords next to my name: Indigenous-Settler alliances; settler colonialism; decolonization and social movements

Thanks again,

Adam Barker