Congratulations to Lesley and her team… May the journal grow from strength to strength…

From: Practitioner-Researcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wood, Lesley (Prof) (Summerstrand Campus South)
Sent: 15 February 2011 01:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Educational Research for Social Change

Dear colleagues

We have a new journal in our Faculty of Education at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and our first edition will be focussed on Action Research.  We are inviting you to submit an article which complies with the guidelines attached.  The focus of the journal is on research that contributes to social change, which includes all forms of action research!  Details of the journal, evaluation guidelines and a template are also attached.  We would like to receive yoiur contributions before 30 March 2011.02.15

The website is ersc.nmmu.ac.za

Email:  [log in to unmask] or  [log in to unmask]

Prof Lesley Wood

Head: Action Research Unit

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za"