Facebook politics Lawrence?

I like the constructed anger here....

Doug
On 2011-02-22, at 11:21 AM, Lawrence Upton wrote:

> None of us fully knows what is listening.
> And none tells now what is in truth wrong.
> Because the walls are strong. We feel sure
> light is dangerous, the dark much worse. We’ve seen,
> when the door is blocked and we are at home.
> Contraries engage; and those who are outside
> fear that which is familiar to all.
> Beware! Befriend all that would befriend you
> hot from an unintelligent ailing,
> playing words; and arguing: attack talk
> troubled by a nature of nearest death.
>
> ---
> NAMING and CURSING: some live text-sound compositions
> http://www.revistalaboratorio.cl/2010/12/naming-and-cursing-some-live-text-sound-composition/
>
> ---
> Lawrence Upton
> AHRC Creative Research Fellow
> Dept of Music
> Goldsmiths, University of London

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Language has unmistakably made plain that memory is not an instrument for exploring the past but its theater. It is the medium of past experience, just as the earth is the medium in which dead cities lie buried.

		Walter Benjamin