Hi Stephen,

You may be right - though I was not conscious of that meta-condition,
though true it is. I've been hither and thither myself recently,
physically and otherwise, for all sorts of reasons, not sinister, just
the way it is.

I may be/am reacting to my own feeling of the weathers of Australian
poetry by allowing myself increased breaches and cacophany, rather
than smooth sailing. Of course, that is definitely a yours truly
thing. My own syntax of making.

Cheers,
Jill

Jill Jones