Hello list

I want to support someone back in to work in a sedentary role - predominantly office based.  I think he needs to develop confidence in his ability to undertake work of any nature after insertion of a dual chamber pacemaker some time ago now. I am beginning to sense a reluctance as he has told his supervisor that he is not able to work with computers due to the potential for interference with his pacemaker.  Is this likely?  Have any of you come across this before? All of life is computerised these days which suggests that he is not going to be safe anywhere!

Your comments and advice gratefully received.

Jo

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: