Sue,

Thats the point the money is considered to be OH related that pays for this service and thats why I am asking as I don't see that we should do this when there are so many other more important things to consider.
Dawn

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of sue spinner
Sent: 11 February 2011 21:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] CHIROPODIST

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with this. I'm probably completely off the wall, but don't really see what this has to do with Occ Health?

If the company are willing to pay for the service, and willing to pay for the employees to have time off from work to access the service, then why is it a problem?

Of course, if OH are supposed to make the referrals, or the funding is coming out of the OH budget, that is a completely different scenario.

But I've worked in so many places where external services such as chiropody and optician services are available for the employee, but where OH is not involved, then don't see it to be a OH problem.

Quite happy to have my perceptions  corrected!

Sue