From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Clarke
Sent: 10 February 2011 16:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] VAT on health screening and Case management services

Hi,

Can anyone confirm to me please that VAT is not chargeable to clients and therefore not to an Occupational Health business when providing health screening service and case management service only? I have a copy of HM Revenue & Customs July 2007 statement saying this is so, I think! Your advice much appreciated. Many thanks, Sue

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5862 (20110210) __________

http://www.eset.com