Hi

Just wondered if anyone had a process in place re employees attending the workplace following an accident/injury where they are unable to fulfill their normal role? Not Rehabilitation but more attending work to complete tasks within their capabilities. i.e someone with a knee injury attending for training or inputting data onto a PC

If so, what is the process if someone refuses the offer?

Cheers H

Hazel Archer

Occupational Health Adviser

Greggs Bakery Leeds

Tel: 01132180224

Please visit our website www.greggs.co.uk

Greggs plc is a public limited company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 502851, registered office Fernwood House, Clayton Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1TL.
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Visit our website at: Http://www.greggs.co.uk

http://www.star.net.uk