Jan

Sorry I hit the send button  this before I meant to.

What I meant to say was: This as far as I know is a very good course and
one I would be quite keen on but it is potentially quite expensive. Do
you know if they have any bursary options available?

How have you found the distance learning options and how much study time
have you had to devote to it?

Regards

Barry

Barry Wilkes

Senior Teaching Fellow in Occupational Health and Safety

Warwick Medical School (A-026)

University of Warwick

Gibbet Hill Campus

Coventry