From: Diane Romano-Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Immunisation Update Leicester March 25th.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 25 February, 2011, 14:58

Dear List
I have been trying to avoid posting this with the ongoing  debate about commercial services and JISC.
However I do believe that some members value JISC for providing them with details of opportunities for professional development.
If you would like information, please visit my website where you can register your interest.
Kind regards
Diane Romano-Woodward