Sam et al,

I'm relived it built on Linux without much hassle, as I've only tried on OS X (I started attempting to check out the sources on my Linux system the other day and, ironically, ran into some Kerberos issues so didn't get very far at all).

Let me know how testing goes. The SASL examples are probably the easiest to setup, just make sure you set SASL_PATH appropriately in case you install the GS2 plugin in a different directory to the operating system-supplied plugins. There are some notes on testing in the README.

Apologies to everyone for the delay in releasing the source; it was, unfortunately, out of my hands.

regards,

-- Luke

--
www.padl.com | www.thisismagnolia.net