Colleagues,
We would like to call your attention to an upcoming symposium, "Excited-State Dynamics:  Theory and Experiment", to be held at next fall's ACS meeting (Aug. 28-Sept. 1, 2011, in Denver, CO).  This symposium will run for the full duration of the ACS meeting and includes 34 invited speakers and a wide variety of session topics (see below).

There is also room for a large number of contributed talks, and abstract submission is now open.  To submit an abstract for either a contributed talk, or for the poster session, please go to:   http://abstracts.acs.org.  From there, select the 2011 Denver ACS Meeting and then choose the appropriate symposium.  THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS MARCH 21!

We look forward to seeing many of you in Denver.

Regards,
John Herbert (Ohio State, [log in to unmask])
Steve Bradforth (U. Southern California, [log in to unmask])

-------------------
Session Topics:
-------------------
-- Conical Intersections & Nonadiabatic Dynamics
-- Dynamics in Gas-Phase Molecules & Clusters
-- Excitation Energy Transfer & Electronic Coupling in Macromolecular Systems
-- Excited States in Biomolecules
-- Exciton Dynamics in Conjugated Polymers & Nanostructured Materials
-- Molecules in Solution & Liquid Jets

-------------------
Invited Speakers:
-------------------
- Mike Ashfold (U. Bristol)
- David Blank (U. Minnesota)
- Eric Bitter (U. Houston)
- Irene Burghardt (Ecole Normale, Paris)
- Majed Chergui (EPFL)
- Nikos Doltsinis (King's College, London)
- Mike Duncan (U. Georgia)
- Greg Engel (U. Chicago)
- Ksenija Glusac (Bowling Green)
- Christine Isborn (Stanford)
- David Jonas (U. Colorado)
- Pavel Jungwirth (Czech Academy)
- Soren Keiding (Aarhus U.)
- Bern Kohler (Montana State)
- Delmar Larsen (UC Davis)
- Benjamin Lasorne (Montpellier, France)
- Xiasong Li (U. Washington)
- Hans Lischka (U. Vienna)
- Rich Mathies (UC Berkeley)
- Spiridoula Matsika (Temple U.)
- Dan Neumark (UC Berkeley)
- Massimo Olivucci (Bowling Green)
- Oleg Prezhdo (U. Rochester)
- Philip Reid (U. Washington)
- Hanna Reisler (U. Southern California)
- Greg Scholes (U. Toronto)
- Ben Schwartz (UCLA)
- Luis Serrano-Andres (Valencia, Spain)
- Albert Stolow (NRC Ottawa)
- Alex Tarnovsky (Bowling Green)
- Mike Tauber (UC San Diego)
- Sergei Tretiak (Los Alamos Natl. Lab)
- Bernd Winter (BESSY, Berlin)
- Xiaoyong Zhu (U. Texas)

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html