From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheila Stewart
Sent: Saturday, 26 February 2011 10:37 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: postgraduate research courses

Dear All,
I am seeking advice on postgraduate research programs.  I have been looking at MRes programs versus a MPhil here in the UK; a professional doctorate has also been suggested to me. I would prefer a distance learning component.  I am a midwife in Wales and have had minimal involvement in research to date. I would appreciate any advice from those who supervise students and those who are currently undertaking postgraduate research studies.
Thank you!
Sheila