Many thanks Claire it has certainly given me food fir thought as it wasn't quite the perspective l was thinking of. I know that Ottawa is a centre of excellence.
I was thinking more about style of consultation rather than the development of a tool.
Manu thanks for the link I shall certainly be reading it.
Sorry for the delay in replying I became a little distracted with some other research work.

Many thanks
Pam Harnden

Honorary Research Fellow & Research Assistant
Melbourne university

Sent from my iPhone