Posted Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:43:04
This message was forwarded through MEDSOCNEWS.
If you wish to make an announcement or publicise
an event then please send the text to:

9th International Conference for Emergency Nurses
29 September to 1 October 2011
Adelaide, Australia

Interested in patient care in emergency
settings? Join us in Australia showcasing,
exploring and celebrating the diversity of
Emergency Nursing practice.

The deadline for abstracts/proposals is 2 May
2011.

Come and join us as we spread our wings, learn
how to fly, share stories from the nest and soar
in the best practice thermals.

The CENA 2011 Conference Committee warmly
invites you to join us in Adelaide, South
Australia for the 9th International Conference
of Emergency Nursing, a showcase, exploration
and celebration of the diversity of emergency
nursing practice.

Whether you work in a small or large Emergency
Department; in the city, the country or the
bush; up in the air or down on the ground, this
conference will encourage you to spread your
wings in new directions.

You can be challenged with new learning;
uplifted by camaraderie, supported with
collegiality and surprised with some new twists
on the 'traditional' conference.

Keynote Speakers include:
Mary Salisbury - President, The Cedar Institute
Inc
Professor Paul Arbon AM - Chair of Nursing
(Population Health) and Dean of the School of
Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University
Julie Bernardo - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner,
Flinders Medical Centre
Dr Julie Considine RN, PhD -  Senior Research
Fellow who leads the Deakin University-Northern
Health Clinical Partnership
Mr Mark Johns - State Coroner, South Australia
Mr Malcolm Fialho - Senior Diversity Officer,
University of Western Australia

Enquiries: [log in to unmask]
Web address: http://www.cdesign.com.au/cena2011/
Sponsored by: College of Emergency Nursing
Australasia
This announcement is distributed via Conference Alerts.
We aim to provide correct and reliable information about
upcoming events, but cannot accept responsibility for the text
of announcements or for the bona fides of event organizers.
Please feel free to contact us if you notice incorrect or
misleading information and we will attempt to correct it.

1. For general enquires or problems with the list or to CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS send a message to:
2. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example,
send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:
set medsocnews nomail
3. To resume email from the list, send the following message:
set medsocnews mail
4. To leave MedSocNews, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message (leave the subject line blank and do not include a signature):
leave medsocnews
5. To join or subscribe to MedSocNews, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message (leave the subject line blank and do not include a signature):
SUBSCRIBE medsocnews firstname lastname
6. Further information about the medsocnews discussion list (including
list archive and how to subscribe to or leave the list) can be found
at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medsocnews.html