From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jon Cannon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [M-R] Carthusian chapter houses

Chapter Houses in Europe often have altars, for example in an eastern chapel (two examples, collegiate Roncesvalles, now in northern Spain; Fransiscan Santa Croce, Florence). But this never happens in England, and I've often wondered why. So very interested in any further examples from English contexts.

Jon

Web:
http://joncannon.wordpress.com (blog and main website)
http://joncannonschurches.wordpress.com (subsidiary blog)