Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:37:13 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Fw: [M-R] England's first Christian martyr
To: [log in to unmask]

Quite right too. (He has already had one of those for finding out the names of King Stephen's sisters when the answer wanted was the name of his cousin!)

I gather it is compiled by the head of history at one of England's most famous public (that is fee-paying) schools.  I am already in bad odour with the head of history at another such school because I voiced my doubts about a school with its resources only teaching 19th and 20th century history during the five years for ages 13 to 18.

Rosemary Hayes