Dear Adrian,

More a personal recommendation than a Collections Trust one, but I have
always found Clook Internet to provide really robust hosting, good
control panel configuration, a good range of price options and excellent
customer service. I have used them for a number of projects and they
have responded to emergency support tickets (including evenings and
weekends) very quickly and comprehensively. Their uptime has been
consistently excellent, with only one outage (to my knowledge) in 6
years of working with them.

http://www.clook.co.uk/ for further information.

All best,

Nick

Nick Poole
Chief Executive
Collections Trust

Tel: 0207 022 1889

OpenCulture 2011
The Greatest Collections Management Show on Earth!
The Custard Factory, Birmingham, 7th & 8th June 2011
Register online at www.openculture2011.org.uk

http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk
http://www.collectionslink.org.uk
http://openculture.collectionstrustblogs.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter: @collectiontrust
Follow me on Twitter: @nickpoole1
Contact me on Skype: nickpoole3
Connect via LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5289899&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro

Company Registration No: 1300565
Registered Charity No: 273984
Registered Office: Collections Trust c/o CAN Mezzanine, Downstream
Building, No1 London Bridge, London SE1 9BG