*Apologies for cross-posting*

We are delighted to announce the programme for the Digital Collaboration Colloquium on Tuesday 29th March in Sheffield. The day is free to attend and registration is now open.

We have had a number of excellent proposals for Pecha Kucha sessions but there's still time to get yours in if you haven't already. The deadline for proposals is 14th February.

Programme

10.00 – 10.30

Registration

10.30 – 10.35

Welcome

10.35 – 11.05

Digitisation, collaboration and WHELF
Peter Keelan (WHELF / Cardiff University)

11.05 – 11.35

Virtual and Actual: collaborative digitisation at the Victoria and Albert Museum
Doug Dodds (Victoria & Albert Museum)

11.35 – 12.00

Tea and coffee

12.00 – 1.15

Pecha Kucha sessions

1.15 – 2.15

Lunch

2.15 – 3.15

Roundtable discussion
Doug Dodds (Victoria & Albert Museum)
Jodie Double (University of Leeds)
Martin Lewis (University of Sheffield)
Peter Keelan  (WHELF / Cardiff University)
Chair: Alastair Dunning (JISC)

3.30 – 4.00

Tea and coffee

4.00 – 4.30

Library seeks partner, must have GSOH… White Rose Libraries and the future of digitisation
Beccy Shipman, Ned Potter, Matthew Herring (LIFE-SHARE Project)

4.30 – 5.00

Summary and discussion – Alastair Dunning (JISC)

Venue

Halifax, University of Sheffield (http://withus.com/conferencewithus/venues/halifax/)

In order to register please email [log in to unmask] with the following information:

Name
Job title
Institution
Access and dietary requirements
Any questions for the roundtable discussion

We look forward to seeing you in Sheffield for what should be a really interesting and thought provoking day.

Best wishes,

Beccy

LIFE-SHARE Project Manager

Health Sciences Library