Bridport News : 16th February
Lyme Regis: Library campaigners state their case

He said: “If the library closes and volunteers created a charitable trust to run the library – which is probably what we are looking at in Charmouth – then we will have to raise money to run the library and how else can we raise it other than charging for books?
Col Brierley said Dorset residents had been writing to West Dorset MP Oliver Letwin 'in droves', asking him to push for a change in the law to allow charging. Write to him at House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA or email [log in to unmask]

http://www.bridportnews.co.uk/news/localnews/8856203.Lyme_Regis__Library_campaigners_state_their_case/