Hello,

I would like to share some information about the Public Library Online project that was innovated in response, and as one solution, to the struggle of public libraries. We already have 20 library institutions signed up and a 100% renewal rate so feel confident that libraries are benefiting from the service. Of course we would love to get more libraries on board as well as engaging others interested in, or campaigning for, local libraries.

In case your list members are interested we are running an offer whereby libraries can join up to the service with a 10% discount plus a hardback box set of the Harry Potter series.

Here is the link to the newsletter on our website: http://publiclibraryonline.wordpress.com/uk/newsletter/

All best and many thanks,

Miranda Vaughan Jones
Public Library Online Coordinator
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.
36 Soho Square
London
W1D 3QY
+44 0207 440 2457

This email and its contents are confidential and may also be privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender immediately, delete the email and all attachments completely from your system and do not use, print, copy, disclose or distribute any part of its contents. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and its subsidiaries (Bloomsbury) may monitor email traffic. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Bloomsbury. This email does not conclude a binding agreement. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc 36 Soho Square London W1D 3QY. Company registered in England and Wales company no. 1984336. A & C Black Publishers Limited 36 Soho Square London W1D 3QY. Company registered in England and Wales company no. 189153