Sometimes we can be a bit serious in our campaigning so it's lovely to see something which splits your sides with laughter.  There is some swearing at the end though.  Let's hope it goes viral (the video that is, ahem, not the swearing).  Apologies if anyone has already seen it.

http://use-libraries-and-learn-stuff.blogspot.com/2011/02/hitler-attempts-to-close-libraries.html

Public Libraries News, Voices For The Library and UK Library Closures Map

"You have to elect councillors who believe in libraries and you have to campaign in your local area to get councillors to back their library service" Mr Vaizey, Culture Minister, (January 2011+

and
yoof

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/feb/07/nicky-wires-library-closures-manics