Many thanks to all of you who replied. I can say that most of you do charge for replacing cards – ranging from 50p to £3.25, and concessions apply. If a customer reports a card has been stolen, you all seem to be flexible about not charging for a replacement card. Please see below for full rates and number of authorities.

Two authorities have replied saying they do not make a charge for replacing lost or stolen cards.

No authority makes a charge for “unbarring” a card. It is not something we want to do here, but I was asked to find out if anyone was doing the same as Aberdeen.

Full list

Charge                 No. Of authorities

50p                       1

£1.00                    6

£1.10                    1

£1.25                    4

£1.50                    7

£1.80                    2

£1.90                    1

£2                          5

£3                          1

£3.20                    1

£3.25                    1

Lucy

IMPORTANT: Luton Cultural Services Trust routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent
and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

E-mails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory,
criminal, offensive, in breach of copyright or contain a virus or threat to Trusts`s
computer systems may be intercepted and/or deleted.

Internet communications are not secure.
The Trust is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent.

This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or
distribution may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Luton Cultural Services Trust HQ,
Luton Central Library,
St George's Street,
Luton, LU1 2NG,
tel: 01582 547470
or by using the reply option to this e-mail.
Then delete this message from your system.