Hi Anna,

               Here in Walsall we have just opened a new library funded by lottery money which does include a café but we have received no suitable applicants to run the café yet!

                                 Regards,

                                    Lyn

        Lyn Lovern

Community Librarian

   North Area,

Libraries, Heritage & Arts

     Blakenall Library

     Blakenall Village Centre,

     Thames Road,

     Blakenall

     Walsall

     WS3 1LZ

     Tel  01922 714967/01922 714921

 Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/WalsallLibrary

"The information in this message must be regarded as confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Walsall Council unless explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from Walsall Council may be intercepted and read by the council to ensure compliance with council policies or regulatory obligations, or for the purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system. You should also be aware that any email may be subject of a request under Data Protection, Freedom of Information or Environmental Information legislation and therefore could be disclosed to third parties".